The Effectual Fervent Prayer of a Righteous Man Availeth Much. James 5:16
Pregnancy is a period when a woman is in a very delicate state of mind and body. Every sharp word or a glance can upset and distress her a lot. This is why a prayer during pregnancy can be a great support and shield for both the mother and the baby inside her against all the negative thoughts and emotions.
There are special types of prayer for pregnant mothers that can be pronounced any time you like. Below, you can find a sample of a more or less general prayer and daily ones.
- We thank You Heavenly Father for conception and for the pregnancy so far, so glorious. (Psalm 128:3)
- We thank God because God is able to keep whatever is committed into His hands, even all of us in this family, including our expected baby in Jesus Christ Name. (2 Timothy 1:12)
- O God whose work is beyond human calculations and comprehension, take control of this pregnancy in all ramifications in Jesus Christ Name. (Ecclesiastes 11:5)
- O God, perfect every formation (bones,, joints and all parts) of this foetus in Jesus Christ Name, Amen! (Ecclesiastes 11:5)
- Father, we have confidence in You and we declare thou God of all powers will perfect all that concerns our expected baby(ies) in the powerful Name of Jesus Christ! (Phil. 1:6)
- The day of delivery of our baby(ies) shall come to pass perfectly, bringing forth joy and celebration in Jesus Christ Name. (Isaiah 66:5)
- Whatever needs to open on the day of delivery shall open easily in Jesus Christ Name. (Isaiah 66:7)
- I am not an Egyptian woman, the lot of Egyptian women shall not be my lot in Jesus Christ Name. (Exodus 1:19)
- I am a bonafide child of God, the blood of Jesus runs in my veins, I am living and lively, therefore, I shall deliver safely in Jesus Christ Name. (Exodus 1:19)
- I overcome every evil associated with delivery by the blood of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:11)
- My wife shall put to bed like the Hebrews women, to God’s glory in Christ Jesus, Amen!
- The doctors, nurses and other health workers that shall attend to me shall be filled with the Spirit of God and shall be helpful, not antagonistic towards me, in Jesus Christ Name, I pray. (Exodus 1:21)
- I pray that the blood of Jesus will purify the delivery room and every instrument that will be used for my delivery in Jesus Christ Name, I pray. (1 John 1:7)
- Father Lord, I thank You for the assurance of answered prayers in Jesus Christ Name, Psalm 95:2
- Father Lord, we desire that in this pregnancy, delivery and every other aspect of my family life, You will take control and take all the glory in Jesus Christ Name (Philippians 4:20)
For prayer support and counceling please call Pastor Godfrey Omorodion on 07062368543, 08023432836